Monday, February 25, 2019


Barge Date:  02-25-2019

My French Visa

 

What I have been waiting for, what I have been worried about is now in hand.  Received a long stay visa for 12 months.  This give me flexibility to adjust my  stay should there be a reason to change my return date at the end this the 2019 barging year. Of course it also means I can be in Europe for more than 90 days which is the normal limit.

Some members for the DBA have been comparing notes about the process as France has made attempts to streamline the visa process. Still seeing some differences when you would not expect any so maybe some more to learn.  May need to travel to Dijon for some paperwork, maybe even an X-ray. I must register online with France once I am in the country (by email, which is good) and then we will see if there are hoops to jump thru.

So it looks good to fly out on April 4 with our first return for college graduation being May 15, I think.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment