Monday, September 3, 2018

Lionel...d'Antan Engine Room Tour

Barge Date:  09-03-2018

Below in the Engine Room of Lionel...d'Antan

I have been wanting to do some videos of the boat and now have figured it out.  So the first go at it will be of the engine room on our barge Lionel...d'Antan.  There is a lot down there and I have to say that this view of the boat almost made me go home without buying.  What the hell was I doing?

But when you break it down into pieces you can see that it is much like a house: heat, electric, water, plus an engine.  The engine is a 125HP DAF 575 with a turbo charger.

So let's take a look and you can see what I saw that first day below.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tim,
    Somehow the engine room looks more spacious than I remember it: Impossible. The battery installation looks great as does the spin on oil filter set up. Best regards and enjoy.
    Tony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had you in mind this week, thinking back to last year. Fun. And you were a very handy guy; thanks for the help. Tim

      Delete